Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fundraiser

We all know how relaxed Verity has been with her blog site. The internet is sporadic in Sri Lanka so we can't be too harsh! I have placed a list of all the people on her blog site who so kindly donated to a special cause; The children who were orphaned from the Tsunami. We have raised $1170 so far.

Thank you to everyone who reached into their pockets at a time when christmas and new year take precedent over most things. Hopefully we will see some photos on Verity's blog of the kids and Sri Lanka.

As many of you know I shaved my beard off for the cause, so the question still remains. What do I title my blog as now. I am no longer the bearded beer swilling larrikin. Any suggestions will be greatfully accepted. I still drink beer and I am a bit of a larrikin!

To visit Verity's blog log on to Heathers blog (the link is on the right) and then click on Verity's link. Confusing yes, will I put her link on my site, No because I am also lazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Geordy and Pete said...

you guys did such an amazing job.

So proud of you.

Want to see photos of kiddies if vee vee can.

That would be special.

See you tommorrow when you move in next door! Can't wait neighbour!

We will have some steam beers.

x

4:53 PM  
Blogger Heather Anders said...

i know you are adjusting to the slave trade in goolwa and all, but BLOG my boy, BLOG!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home