Saturday, May 05, 2007

A quick trip to Melbourne after my vintage placement was neccessary to recharge the old batteries. What better place to do it than the Dandenong ranges where my cousin Brigid lives. This photo is from her front porch. I was recouperating after a big night which included air guitar and air bagpipe championships!

After Melbourne it was straight to Nadia and Greg's wedding down at Port Elliot
Franjo and Jeannette could let their hair down with no kids to worry about. We hired a flat on the beach and stayed a day extra. More relaxing.
Nadia throws the bouquet
I enjoy another drink while I ponder over the fact that I have worn the same suit to 6 weddings now and surprsingly it should see out another 6. Is that the Scotsman in me coming out.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what what what no me you bastard
FCWABH cheers
attila

7:00 PM  
Blogger Heather Anders said...

its been over a year dude. time to resurrect i think

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home