Saturday, May 05, 2007

Jimmy the Super Dog passes away

Jimmy or as i liked to call him Little Lord Fawntlaroy lived a happy life at number 5 West terrace. He loved pats and having walks and sleeping. Here we see him crashed out on the couch dreaming of liver treats and tummy rubs.

Always keeping a watchful eye out just in case someone passes by without giving him a pat.
Red and Jimmy puffed out after spending the day discussing canine evolutionary theories.
Jimmy lived to the ripe old age of 12 and a half.
The house just isnt the same without him.
RIP little man

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh widdle Jimmy... RIP. West tce will never be the same without that cute wagglin waggaly butt and tail. So sorry Kelly gang... what a great life he led.
love Vee xox

4:05 AM  
Blogger Geordy and Pete said...

love you jimmy.

you were the man.

I reckon he is laying on a lepard skin bed in his resting place. And lots of Rubys dancing around him singing suggestivly. Blowing him kisses.

x

7:53 PM  
Blogger Heather Anders said...

farewell dear old Jimmy. Perhaps the luckiest dog I knew. A King of Kensington.
Kisses for your touped head.
xxxx

2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fareye well my friend. You are my sunshine and my rain. You complete me.

Life wont be the same without you

6:34 AM  
Blogger Mezzle said...

Lord Jimmy has gone to a place where he receives round the clock pats and all the Beef stew he can possible gobble. I'll miss you Mr Jimmy, I can't believe I won't see you again.

My best wishes to all the Kelly clan at this sad time.
See you soon for brighter days.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time to blog dude.
sincerely,
Bill S. Preston, Esq.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Heather Anders said...

2 years of silence. sad.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home